Phantom 3 standard magnetic interference

Reaction score
After the last upgrades to Dji go and drone I'm getting a warning tag coming on the screen about strong magnetic interference . Thought it might be something new in the area so tried another location over water and got the same warning .Flown in both places before with no problems anyone else experiencing this alert? Any ideas ?steve

Don't remember the exact wording but it was something like "strong magnetic interference carefull not to fly too far" Steve

Don't remember the exact wording but it was something like "strong magnetic interference carefull not to fly too far" Steve
I've had that before, but changing locations and I don't have that message. Most be something causing the reaction.i think the new update is more sensitive

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have only ever seen that when trying to take off from the roof of my car.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

After the last upgrades to Dji go and drone I'm getting a warning tag coming on the screen about strong magnetic interference . Thought it might be something new in the area so tried another location over water and got the same warning .Flown in both places before with no problems anyone else experiencing this alert? Any ideas ?steve

Please help me to find out what happened to my p4 :( i calibrated evryting before flight and after I take off everything went wrong and my p4 was crazy and almost without any control ! But thanks god after I pressed go home evryting became normal ! And now even in those places were I fly before normal I see compas error(((( what can I do with this ?

Please help me to find out what happened to my p4 :( i calibrated evryting before flight and after I take off everything went wrong and my p4 was crazy and almost without any control ! But thanks god after I pressed go home evryting became normal ! And now even in those places were I fly before normal I see compas error(((( what can I do with this ?
Your posting in the wrong section. Look up top for Phantom 4 discussion. Good luck

I've got that warning to.

I'm getting same Signal Interference on screen. You can see in yellow.
I've actually asked a similar question to no avail

Attachments

• 1489438114902.jpg
    1489438114902.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 514
The strong interference warning is an iOS problem,android won't show that warning in the same location.if your getting a magnetic interference warning it will be at the top of the screen and be red where it show in flight gps

That yellow alert just lettin u know magnectic interference around ,powerlines cables in ground steel in concrete,,every area has diferent levels of mag interference,,,as long as ya bird still nice to fly dont b to concerned,re calibrate might help but built up areas bit funny on alerts

That yellow alert just lettin u know magnectic interference around ,powerlines cables in ground steel in concrete,,every area has diferent levels of mag interference,,,as long as ya bird still nice to fly dont b to concerned,re calibrate might help but built up areas bit funny on alerts
Yes I understand but when I fly about 50m-60m away it states "signal lost", "rc disconnected" then return to home is initiated.

It does return home but I can't get out pass 60m before signal is lost. All the bars are on tablet when I take off but disappear quickly

Yes I understand but when I fly about 50m-60m away it states "signal lost", "rc disconnected" then return to home is initiated.

It does return home but I can't get out pass 60m before signal is lost. All the bars are on tablet when I take off but disappear quickly
Ok now with u not sure lot of posts about signal loss ,if i come up with somethin i post it goodluck:)

I have the same message when I fly. I downloaded the tesla field detector and could not find any magnetic interference outside, I then tested my ipad 6th generation which I was using and it pegged the needle, also I did not receive the message when I was using my android phone, so my problem was the ipad

are you using a tablet, if so, download the Tesla field detector on you phone and test outside. you will see the needle on the meter go up around metal objects, then test your tablet, there you will find your problem, I was using a ipad and getting the same message, but I would not get the message while using my lg phone, I tested the ipad and it pegged the needle, so that was my strong magnectic interference which when using is right next to your antenna

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl