Phantom 3 standard help /Go App

Reaction score
I need help in being able to view map location of drone on dji go app. I can not see map it is black. I also do not have mainland china info on app. Is there a way to get this info. What version of app should I have> If there is a process, please respond with step by step..

I need help in being able to view map location of drone on dji go app. I can not see map it is black. I also do not have mainland china info on app. Is there a way to get this info. What version of app should I have> If there is a process, please respond with step by step..
In what country are you located? What mobile device are you using? Do you have internet access? What version of GO do you have? The most recent version is 3.1.38.

If not already there, tap on the map and get it full screen. In the upper right corner there are four icons. The one on the far right is for the display. Tap on that and you should see three choices: Standard, Hybrid, and Satellite. What happens when you tap these?

Be sure you have an internet connection. The maps need to be downloaded first. Using the GPS in your phone, the app will do all the work. It will know what maps it needs. Those will then be stored on your device.

I have internet access. When I try to downgrade my phone will not do anything till the app is upgraded.I use to have mainland china section of app but no longer there.

I have internet access. When I try to downgrade my phone will not do anything till the app is upgraded.I use to have mainland china section of app but no longer there.
The app should connect to DJI which loads the maps on to your device. Suggest you try uninstalling and re-installing the latest version of the app.

Also, be sure you are logged on to DJI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus