Phantom 3 Standard --- First Litchi Mission App --- IOS Beta

Reaction score
Here is my first mission with the Litchi app (beta) IOS for the P3 Standard

Litchi.jpg

Reactions: jointeffort
Is that all you could do with the beta is fly straight and level waypoint to waypoint?
Version 1.2 supporting the standard is now available on the App Store as of Friday.
This was my second flight plan yesterday, the test flight was an exaggerated figure 8 with a few waypoints and POIs.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454376017.396831.jpg

I'm sure that the app is capable of much more than i accomplished, but as I stated, this was my FIRST attempt at any mission, and I was just being conservative.
I will try to post more creative and interesting missions, as I increase my confidence in both the app, and my flying skills.

Reactions: jointeffort
That's pretty cool. I tried litchi today and got the lost everything and had to rth. They said to shut app down and open back up and it fixes but those few min when you don't know where it is really kills ya. Did you get that when flying missions?

You mentioned "beta" so I wasn't sure what the app was capable of in beta testing. That is all I was inquiring about.

That's pretty cool. I tried litchi today and got the lost everything and had to rth. They said to shut app down and open back up and it fixes but those few min when you don't know where it is really kills ya. Did you get that when flying missions?
My first two missions were good, I did not lose any video or RC control.
I start up and take off using the DJI GO app, check the battery and camera settings then I close the GO app completely and switch over to Litchi.

I bought the litchi app around Christmas not knowing it wasn't available for the p3 standard. Is it compatible with the p3 standard now?

You can also draw with a pencil and it will batch the way points. I've not flown my first yet. But I've simulated it. I'm still too chicken. And it's wet outside. I will try our next sunny day. I am curious about the return to home feature. Is home where ever my remote is ? As I noticed when moving. It shows it on the map.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just returned from doing this flight. I might have to adjust a few waypoint settings or maybe add a few more POIs.
Looked like the camera pitched a little too quickly for my liking a few times, I'm just about to watch the video on my big screen.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454807357.305301.jpg

I just returned from doing this flight. I might have to adjust a few waypoint settings or maybe add a few more POIs.
Looked like the camera pitched a little too quickly for my liking a few times, I'm just about to watch the video on my big screen.
View attachment 43076

No wonder the camera pitched a little too quickly, way too many waypoints with way too little spacing !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl