Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

I'm waiting for spare batteries to come in stock and I'm definitely ordering from Advexure. I just have to wait as I'm in Uganda and mine will have to be brought over with a visitor. If no batteries available by June 10, I'll be waiting till October for the next visitor :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for spare batteries to come in stock and I'm definitely ordering from Advexure. I just have to wait as I'm in Uganda and mine will have to be brought over with a visitor. If no batteries available by June 10, I'll be waiting till October for the next visitor :/

Wow that must be a pain haha..can't Advexure ship to Uganda? Saw another guy that was having them shipped to Dubai and I think another guy in New Zealand. I suppose you probably have a big import fee..

Wow that must be a pain haha..can't Advexure ship to Uganda? Saw another guy that was having them shipped to Dubai and I think another guy in New Zealand. I suppose you probably have a big import fee..

I won't attempt to have anything shipped here that I'm not okay with losing!

Customs goes through every incoming package. If they want it, don't like it, don't know what it is, etc - it's gone. My P3P is coming next week via a visiting volunteer. Next volunteer flies over on June 12 and will be my last opportunity for anything from the U.S. till October :/

any pricing on a new body yet? cracked the shell putting the prop guards on... =(

Hundreds of P3 accessories and parts orders went out today! It was another extremely heavy shipping day as the Chinese continue to keep us very busy.

We do not have any updates on the Hardshell Backpacks nor does DJI at the moment. It was mentioned here in our thread last night that a very limited number of early Hardshell Backpack orders directly with DJI shipped over the weekend but HQ is now saying those were the pricey, soft Manfrotto backpack and not the Hardshell Backpack. According to DJI there have been NO Hardshell Backpacks shipped quite yet, if you do see an image of one arrived to an end user (other than a DJI product tester) please let us know. We will provide another update late this evening / tomorrow morning if we hear anything more regarding these backpacks. We know everyone is very anxious for these and so are we, we appreciate everyone's patience and can guarantee you we're doing everything possible to keep things moving as quick as possible.

The next batch of batteries is hopefully arriving in by the end of the week should be able satisfy just about all battery orders in queue.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

The guy who said his DJI order of the backpack had shipped just received it. Pictures are posted Facebook. So DJI must be lying again.

41C0AB64-8C97-41D9-B71E-E1DF94354A27.png

Looks nice! I don't really like the quadcopter logo tho..prolly gonna do something with that

Me either. The people that tested the P3 during beta got the hardshell backpack but the logo said DJI. I'll probably have some stickers made that say DJI that we can stick on there.

Hello all,

We will continue to provide a morning and late evening update and as time permits get back to as many unanswered questions here on thread. Here's just a quick rundown of things and then more than likely someone will be back on here later this evening once things slow up a bit to answer any additional questions.

P3 parts and accessories continue to arrive in, yesterday a few battery orders that were placed on May 7th (the first day battery pre-orders were opened) shipped as we had a pleasant surprise of one box of batteries (only 20 units).

The Hardshell Backpacks have not yet shipped from DJI. We are aware there were a few arrivals reported in the US of DJI's backpack from DJI direct orders and will be discussing this with HQ this evening when they arrive in for their Thursday.

We are still hoping for a batch of batteries for arrival on Friday but it will simply depend on if DJI's factory has the output and allocation for North America to get us a batch.

Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding. If you have any specific questions regarding an existing order please email us at [email protected]

The Hardshell Backpacks have not yet shipped from DJI. We are aware there were a few arrivals reported in the US of DJI's backpack from DJI direct orders and will be discussing this with HQ this evening when they arrive in for their Thursday.
Think there is any chance at all that you will be getting the backpacks in time to have it to me by the end of next week? I'm going on vacation in Alaska, and I would be really disappointed if I had no way to take my P3 on the plane with me. I might have to just order a different backpack from Amazon as a temporary option and then return it when my hardshell arrives. Good thing you can "rent" items from Amazon. XD

Ugh. At this point, I'd pay an extra $70 for an extra battery just so I could have it now vs October...
Rotorlogic on amazon says they have them In stock. Also prvgold on ebay list them in stock. Shoot them a email and see if they actually have them

I would buy it, but we keep getting told that these are coming in. I keep thinking if I order from someone else then Advexture will send the one I ordered a month ago.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello