Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

It's ok. I'll wait. You guys have been great keeping us informed. and I was impressed by getting 18 bucks back for the props.

We appreciate it. We're just as tired of the waiting game as well. The price change on the Props was a lot of fun...:rolleyes:

Battery on order. Let's see if you guys can beat dji. They have a 4 day head start.

We appreciate it. We're just as tired of the waiting game as well. The price change on the Props was a lot of fun...:rolleyes:
would you mind asking DJI about shells.. I spoke with chat and they said soon. Just wondering on those.

Received a shipment notification last night for 2 batts and a charger.

Yes from Advexure. May 7th.
Well, that is sort of a disappointment. I was told that I was very high on the list and I would get mine in the next batch. It is weird that you got a shipment notification when the previous post says that no batteries were coming until the end of the week. Makes me want to believe the place on eBay saying they have batteries in stock ready to ship today.

Well, that is sort of a disappointment. I was told that I was very high on the list and I would get mine in the next batch. It is weird that you got a shipment notification when the previous post says that no batteries were coming until the end of the week. Makes me want to believe the place on eBay saying they have batteries in stock ready to ship today.

I'm assuming their shipment is probably just the charger.

BBFPV seems to be the first one notified. I have nothing yet as well that means shipping labels are being printed with the address and skew's and next someone has to go and enter all that in and fire off the EM's. Hold firm... I bet their tongue's are dry licking all those labels :)

Last edited:
I got my shipping notice last night (6/2) for a single battery and eight props (4 pkg of 2). I had placed my order on May 7th.

Placed a battery order May 7th as well, no shipping notification yet. Talked with Travis yesterday afternoon and he said there was about 20 P3 batteries that came in on yesterday's pallets as a complete surprise as they supposedly weren't on the packing list for those pallets. I would assume those 20 batteries only knocked out a few of the very first orders on May 7th which was the first day they were made available.

Since they shipped out my Extra Battery last week for my Extra Battery Combo I am content with 2 batteries for now. I know these guys work their asses off, it was the exact same thing when I pre-ordered my Inspire 1 and batteries from them back in December. DJI gives vendors a date and allocation numbers and it seems they are almost always late and smaller numbers that they originally tell the vendors. Advexure was the first to be shipping Inspires back in January and same with extra batteries later that month when there was absolutely no word on the forums from anyone else on this stuff.

Reactions: cmyk22
We do not have any updates on the Hardshell Backpacks nor does DJI at the moment. It was mentioned here in our thread last night that a very limited number of early Hardshell Backpack orders directly with DJI shipped over the weekend but HQ is now saying those were the pricey, soft Manfrotto backpack and not the Hardshell Backpack. According to DJI there have been NO Hardshell Backpacks shipped quite yet, if you do see an image of one arrived to an end user (other than a DJI product tester) please let us know.

Looks like DJI lied to you guys...
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/just-arrived-hardshell-backpack-extra-batteries.43948/

I'm not sure how this adds any value. I understand you might be anxious but last thing Advexure wants to know is that their vendor is not telling the truth. DJI is swamped, Advexure is swamped. No need to add to the stress levels of these guys. My credit for the price change in the props came the other morning at 2:52am and then I saw at 7am the next morning they were already back leaving updates on this forum. For all we know these guys are operating on less that 5 hours of sleep a night just get us our stuff as quickly as possible.

Advexure, keep on doing what you're doing. I don't see any other vendor with as much public interaction as you guys and that really means something.

~Mario

Reactions: cmyk22
I'm not sure how this adds any value. I understand you might be anxious but last thing Advexure wants to know is that their vendor is not telling the truth. DJI is swamped, Advexure is swamped. No need to add to the stress levels of these guys. My credit for the price change in the props came the other morning at 2:52am and then I saw at 7am the next morning they were already back leaving updates on this forum. For all we know these guys are operating on less that 5 hours of sleep a night just get us our stuff as quickly as possible.

Advexure, keep on doing what you're doing. I don't see any other vendor with as much public interaction as you guys and that really means something.

~Mario

Did you read their quote?
"...if you do see an image of one arrived to an end user (other than a DJI product tester) please let us know."

I simply posted a link like they asked.

Reactions: MSFlyer
Did you read their quote?
"...if you do see an image of one arrived to an end user (other than a DJI product tester) please let us know."

I simply posted a link like they asked.

I stand corrected. Would just be nice to see some over all patience as I'm sure there is nothing more that Advexure can do. Whether they ship our orders today, tomorrow or next week isn't in their control, they're at the mercy of the Chinese. It has always seemed that they do whatever possible to turn product around as quickly as possible when it arrives in. It's not like our stuff is just sitting on their shelves haha

I stand corrected. Would just be nice to see some over all patience as I'm sure there is nothing more that Advexure can do. Whether they ship our orders today, tomorrow or next week isn't in their control, they're at the mercy of the Chinese. It has always seemed that they do whatever possible to turn product around as quickly as possible when it arrives in. It's not like our stuff is just sitting on their shelves haha

Yup. They are great. That is why I ordered my DJI Hardshell Backpack through them. :)

Reactions: Skipholiday

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews