Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Good early morning all,

DJI has released pricing on Phantom 3 Spare Parts along with some other key accessories that we all have been long awaiting since the launch. Below we highlight some of the most notable along with links to pre-order:

Phantom 3 Extra Battery - $149

4K Replacement Camera - $539

HD Replacement Camera - $450

57W Battery Charger - $39

100W Battery Charger - $60

Hardshell Backpack - $149

Remote Controller - $590

Self-Tightening Propeller Set (2CW + 2CCW) - $30

All orders over $250 ship free within the US.

Phantom 3 batteries, parts and accessories are expected to begin arriving to our warehouses in the next 1-2 weeks. DJI has not been able to confirm a ship date from the factory quite yet. Please note that these dates are subject to change depending on production output at DJI.

Safe & Happy Flying to All!

Best,
Mike
Mike, do you ship to Switzerland ?

Reactions: Advexure
Mike, do you ship to Switzerland ?

We do offer international shipping. Simply add everything you need to your shopping cart and in your cart you will be able to get quotes for all of the international shipping methods that we offer by using the Shipping Calculator. DHL has typically been the best option to Switzerland. If we can be of any further assistance feel free to shoot us an email or a PM.

Thanks,
Dan

I heard on facebook that DJI started shipping the backpacks. I hope that means we might get ours soon. Hopefully DJI did not snub the vendors like the did with the P3.
I got shipping notification 12 hours ago for the hard shell backpack from DJI.

I heard on facebook that DJI started shipping the backpacks. I hope that means we might get ours soon. Hopefully DJI did not snub the vendors like the did with the P3.

Sorry missed this post earlier. DJI HQ has not yet come in for their Monday morning. Fridays and Saturdays are always the heaviest shipping days at DJI's factory so more than likely our guys will hear late tonight/early Monday AM as to what we can expect to be arriving in our shipments early this week. Hopefully some Backpacks! :)

Reactions: Icarus
Apparently some people that ordered direct from DJI had their hard shell backpacks shipped out on Saturday.

Curious if dealers were apart of that batch also?

Apparently some people that ordered direct from DJI had their hard shell backpacks shipped out on Saturday.

Curious if dealers were apart of that batch also?

Man im super curious too! Normally Im a patient person but I'm heading to Phuket from From New Zealand in early july so am super twitchy.

Advexture are you able to tell me where i am in the pecking order for the hardshell backpack?

Sorry missed this post earlier. DJI HQ has not yet come in for their Monday morning. Fridays and Saturdays are always the heaviest shipping days at DJI's factory so more than likely our guys will hear late tonight/early Monday AM as to what we can expect to be arriving in our shipments early this week. Hopefully some Backpacks! :)

Seems some did not read your post on the back packs.

I bet we here from them sometime today, hopefully they are printing labels and getting ready. But they did say early this week. I hate bugging them Mondays are the busiest as they say.

Reactions: QuikSilver15
P3 Chargers (both the 57W and 100W), Props and the Gimbal Locks went out yesterday and will be arriving in tomorrow. No Hardshell Backpacks or additional batteries are in transit quite yet. We will be pushing DJI HQ this evening (their Tuesday morning) to kick the factory's butt to get backpacks shipping out. As mentioned previously in this thread, they did confirm that a very limited number of their early direct orders for backpacks did ship on Saturday and were going to start with larger shipments for dealers "very soon". As soon as we receive word that those long awaited backpacks are on their way to us we will let you all know! Same with batteries and all other parts as they become available.

Have a nice evening all. :)

Thanks,
Travis

Man im super curious too! Normally Im a patient person but I'm heading to Phuket from From New Zealand in early july so am super twitchy.

Advexure are you able to tell me where i am in the pecking order for the hardshell backpack?

Email or PM us with your order number and we most definitely can let you know.

Hundreds of P3 accessories and parts orders went out today! It was another extremely heavy shipping day as the Chinese continue to keep us very busy.

We do not have any updates on the Hardshell Backpacks nor does DJI at the moment. It was mentioned here in our thread last night that a very limited number of early Hardshell Backpack orders directly with DJI shipped over the weekend but HQ is now saying those were the pricey, soft Manfrotto backpack and not the Hardshell Backpack. According to DJI there have been NO Hardshell Backpacks shipped quite yet, if you do see an image of one arrived to an end user (other than a DJI product tester) please let us know. We will provide another update late this evening / tomorrow morning if we hear anything more regarding these backpacks. We know everyone is very anxious for these and so are we, we appreciate everyone's patience and can guarantee you we're doing everything possible to keep things moving as quick as possible.

The next batch of batteries is hopefully arriving in by the end of the week should be able satisfy just about all battery orders in queue.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

I saw a place with batteries in stock. It was hard not to jump. Grrrr. I'll give you guys a chance

Hundreds of P3 accessories and parts orders went out today! It was another extremely heavy shipping day as the Chinese continue to keep us very busy.

We do not have any updates on the Hardshell Backpacks nor does DJI at the moment. It was mentioned here in our thread last night that a very limited number of early Hardshell Backpack orders directly with DJI shipped over the weekend but HQ is now saying those were the pricey, soft Manfrotto backpack and not the Hardshell Backpack. According to DJI there have been NO Hardshell Backpacks shipped quite yet, if you do see an image of one arrived to an end user (other than a DJI product tester) please let us know. We will provide another update late this evening / tomorrow morning if we hear anything more regarding these backpacks. We know everyone is very anxious for these and so are we, we appreciate everyone's patience and can guarantee you we're doing everything possible to keep things moving as quick as possible.

The next batch of batteries is hopefully arriving in by the end of the week should be able satisfy just about all battery orders in queue.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, looks like DJI is telling a lie to you. I'll have this guy post pics when he gets it on Thurs.
http://www.reddit.com/r/djiphantom/comments/380du4/extra_battery_for_phantom_3/crrfguw

Mike, looks like DJI is telling a lie to you. I'll have this guy post pics when he gets it on Thurs.
http://www.reddit.com/r/djiphantom/comments/380du4/extra_battery_for_phantom_3/crrfguw

@Kman Yes, that sounds like the same post I saw on another forum as it's worded the exact same. We will just have to wait and see.

I saw a place with batteries in stock. It was hard not to jump. Grrrr. I'll give you guys a chance

Pre-orders are always fully refundable up until the time of shipment. If you do happen to find somewhere that happens to have excess by all means, don't feel like you are tied to your order with us. I would definitely suggest you confirm they are an authorized dealer listed on DJI's website and also ask for a 100% guarantee that they actually have them in stock. We have already seen dozens of instances with P3 stuff where someone cancels and then the next day wants to come back and claim their original slot that they cancelled. Unfortunately once an order is cancelled everyone else bumps up and if you decide to re-order you would drop down to the bottom of the queue.

Reactions: Rider82
It's ok. I'll wait. You guys have been great keeping us informed. and I was impressed by getting 18 bucks back for the props.

Reactions: Advexure

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl