Phantom 3 Professional. Has the new motors and frame. Brand new in sealed box. $999. Free shipping.

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Brand new in sealed box with free double boxed shipping.

If you live in Jacksonville, FL, we can meet up.

Purchased from newegg.com in the beginning of January.

Has the new motors.

Last edited:
If you will do 900 I'll take it. I'm in Ft Walton beach. I'll drive over to pick up.

^^^^^ The picture they are showing at this website is the P3P with the **OLD** motors. Mine is new stock with the **NEW** motors and airframe.

^^^^^ The picture they are showing at this website is the P3P with the **OLD** motors. Mine is new stock with the **NEW** motors and airframe.

How would one tell a "new" one from an "old" one (specifically if ordering online)? I will be in the market very soon, and would want to insure that I got the latest model.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

If the P3 Pro has the new motors, it will say 'W323A' on the box label. Also, the picture on the box is different with the new motors. The new picture has propellers that sit lower to the arms. The props on the new motors sit lower than the old motors. Go check eBay and look at the outide box pics and compare to mine.

At any rate, I sold this for $980 locally. He was quite pleased with the deal he received!

Good luck!

Thank you for your information! And congrats on the sale! With DJI having everything on sale, it's a good thing you sold it before the prices drop even more!

I'd still be curious to know where you can buy a P3P brand new unused for $980. The lowest I've seen is 1130 on bhphoto.com

I'd still be curious to know where you can buy a P3P brand new unused for $980. The lowest I've seen is 1130 on bhphoto.com

I just picked up a phantom 3 pro from Best Buy yesterday for 999. Got a spare battery for an additional 80 as well. Had them price match a local store.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just picked up a phantom 3 pro from Best Buy yesterday for 999. Got a spare battery for an additional 80 as well. Had them price match a local store.

What local store are you referring to? I'd love to get in on this deal at my local Best Buy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What local store are you referring to? I'd love to get in on this deal at my local Best Buy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I price matched from micro center. Micro Center - Computers and Electronics

You have to hit price request and it will immediately send an email with the price. As of typing this it's still $999 at my local store. Good luck.

Reactions: NoOne
Too bad you have to pick up in store and they won't ship. That's a great price $999.

I guess with tax that would come to about 1070 with in store pickup which is 60 bucks cheaper than bhphoto.

Too bad you have to pick up in store and they won't ship. That's a great price $999.

I guess with tax that would come to about 1070 with in store pickup which is 60 bucks cheaper than bhphoto.

Yeah I believe my out the door cost with the phantom and spare batter after tax was around $1175. I'd have to check the receipt to be exact.

I was seeing you guys talking about the New Motors. What improvement did Dji make to them? And a different frame??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl