Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Phantom 3 Pro Repair

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Chuck Curran, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Chuck Curran

Hello the Group:

I ran my P3P into a coaxial cable coming down from one of my Amateur Radio antennas. Um, not good, it dropped like a rock and bent up (broke) one motor Boom at about a 30 degree angle. Dropped from about 50 feet!

I shipped it to Dronenerds in Florida with exceptional service and results. Round trip took over 3 weeks, with multiple updates from Dronenerds. For my only experience, they did a fine job.

Ah, Drone repair/fix did work 100%, they did a wonderful job! Price only required 3 tears, but it was my fault that I crashed it!

I would recommend Dronenerds in Florida if any of you need a repair!

Chuck

punahou90 likes this.
  2. punahou90

Good to hear. Mine is on its way to them now. What do you mean "price only required 3 tears".

Thanks

3. cv560

Do you have an address and phone number or web page for future reference for Dronenerds?

4. bobmyers

You can google Dronenerds in Florida

5. Rod Carnochan77

So after 17 days my Phantom 3 Pro is back from repairs from California- to be more clear I will list what I found:
    1.Packaging was sub par with just thin paper ( see pic) no bubble wrap-and only protected 2 sides of the box it came in and gimbal guard was just hanging on..
    2.They sent me a brand new RC with nothing wrong with original RC AND my original had Inspire tablet holder ( much stronger) so I will be contacting DJI to get it sent to me.
    3.I know what was changed from my older P3 but interested to see what you guys can observe by the 14 photos below ? Please share your thoughts and opinions.

Attached Files: