Phantom 3 Lens Caps Available Now

Yep, you're right.

Received this via Paypal:

Hi, Thank you for your order, I apologize for the delay on your order. When I released these a couple weeks ago, I expected to sell 20-30 of them as I just do this on the side for fun, I ended up selling over 1000 in the first week. My printers have been running non stop. Your order has printed and is expected to ship tomorrow. If that doesn't work for you, I can refund your order.
- Limitless Aerial Systems, June 1, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Happy to have gotten a response.

Mark

When did you place your order?

5/21/15.

Yeah, that kind of annoys me. I placed mine before you. I saw his post were he said he was overwhelmed with orders and I get that. Understandable. IMO, I shouldn't have to escalate a claim with Paypal to get a response from him though. Is he shipping quicker to people that escalate? We will see. :)

I order on May 21st and heard nothing. Emailed and heard nothing. Opened a claim with PayPal got a response they'd be shipped. Got a tracking number- no movement for days. Emailed thru paypal and nothing. Escalated via PayPal and funds were returned.

Found them on eBay. Hopefully it's not the same flake.

Mark.

Checking on the status of my order. Maybe 2 weeks ago it was placed. Sent you an email but no reply.

Order # 1182

Thanks

Ordered on 10th may. White ones and payed pay pal. Transaction I'd is
48f501659v8695441 still waiting !!!
Me too.I ordered in May & still no order. I have tried to email 2 times with no reply. Monday, I guess I will dispute. If he is overwhelmed, I am happy for him but all is it takes is a reply that he is working as hard as he can & will get the order as soon as possible.

Me too.I ordered in May & still no order. I have tried to email 2 times with no reply. Monday, I guess I will dispute. If he is overwhelmed, I am happy for him but all is it takes is a reply that he is working as hard as he can & will get the order as soon as possible.
I think he must only have 1 3d printer. I have more than 5 now and keep all of them busy.
My orders go out the next day at the latest.

I ordered a lens hood one month ago. Made my payment and I have not received my item. They will not receive messages via Facebook anymore and I have had no response from them by email. Seems like a dodgy firm to me. Be aware if purchasing from these guys as your item might not arrive.

I ordered a lens hood one month ago. Made my payment and I have not received my item. They will not receive messages via Facebook anymore and I have had no response from them by email. Seems like a dodgy firm to me. Be aware if purchasing from these guys as your item might not arrive.
If you order from me I'll take care of you right away. I suspect he only has 1 3d printer and can't keep up with his volume.
Thanks
Nathan
Milehighdesign

If you order from me I'll take care of you right away. I suspect he only has 1 3d printer and can't keep up with his volume.
Thanks
Nathan
Milehighdesign
Im cancelling my order, been waiting almost 2 months. What are your prices? Paypal? What do I get for the price?

Im cancelling my order, been waiting almost 2 months. What are your prices? Paypal? What do I get for the price?
The pricing is from $8.79 - $19.99 free shipping. Here are the links to my eBay listings.
My kits are the most poplar, but you can just get lens caps if you would like.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111686558007?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111685168062?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
I have more listings, but these are my most popular.
DLFK_1.jpg
LFK_1.jpg

Reactions: Horton

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl