Phantom 3 Lens Caps Available Now

Yea, i seen that after I ordered. Boo. Pay pal will cover me if there's a issue. Disappointing to say the least.

I posted on their Facebook and he told me they were they were already sent out and I should have received a tracking number. I checked my spam folder and no email. He said he would send it again. No response.

I placed my order on the 10th and emailed him on the 13th to ask about the tracking #. This was his response:

##########
Hi, I'm working on getting orders out as fast as I can. The lens hoods really blew up on the site. 200 sold in a day. So I have my printers running full steam.
Orders should be going out within 48 hours and it will take 2-3 days to arrive. Sorry about the delay. You will get a tracking number when your order ships
##########

I have not heard anything else since.

So since this guy is flaky, did anyone found any other source of those?

And when I say flaky, I understand that he has high demand and may be out of stock.
Flaky is when you don't update your website or eBay (and I have not checked eBay) to say that you're running a day, week or month behind.
If I placed an order, I would expect the item to ship same or next business day, unless I was told otherwise.

If all those issues that many have been resolved and item is in stock and ready to ship, then I will place an order with him.
10 bucks is not a high risk, but not knowing when item would arrive would piss me off.

I have still not received a return email or anything from the guy Letting me know my status or has he posted back on here that I can see.

OK, got my tracking number last night, so it will arrive on the last day estimated by Ebay so I got no kick. I just think he was not prepared for the flood of orders he received, thought he would get 20-50 orders and got several hundred instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31