Phantom 3 broke LightBridge antenna

Reaction score
Hello. So recently I had to install a new shell on my Phantom after a crash I recently had. In the process of doing so I managed to accidentally pull the wire out of one of the antennas found in the landing gear (one of these). So, since I found taking apart the Phantom 3 to be quite difficult (maybe that's just me), I was wondering if anyone would know the effects of just flying with the other 3.

I can put another one in, but I guess I'd like to know what would happen if I did not put the 4th one in if for some reason I can't take the phantom apart again to install it.

Why would you try to fly with missing antenna?

First learn to drive your car on three wheels. Please don't go against the design.

Hello. So recently I had to install a new shell on my Phantom after a crash I recently had. In the process of doing so I managed to accidentally pull the wire out of one of the antennas found in the landing gear (one of these). So, since I found taking apart the Phantom 3 to be quite difficult (maybe that's just me), I was wondering if anyone would know the effects of just flying with the other 3.

I can put another one in, but I guess I'd like to know what would happen if I did not put the 4th one in if for some reason I can't take the phantom apart again to install it.
Its there for a reason. Don't fly without it. You'll probably lose connection with the RC then loose the aircraft, but it's your call.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez