Phantom 3 battery charger 100 w

Reaction score
Where is the best place for me to buy a 100 w charger for my phantom 3 advanced battery's and are they worth buying.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The only benefit is that it will allow you to charge a battery about 30 minutes faster.

Here are a few places where you can buy the 100W battery charger:

There are 4 in 1 chargers available under different brand on amazon. Look at them too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes -- the parallel battery chargers will really save some time if you don't mind using 3rd party products. Here are a few that are known to work well:

Reactions: Casey Cassity
Curious if anyone had experience with this charger. It looks like it uses your existing 100w charger brick but holds up to 4 batteries and charges them serially (ie. not in parallel). Its only $22.

Curious if anyone had experience with this charger. It looks like it uses your existing 100w charger brick but holds up to 4 batteries and charges them serially (ie. not in parallel). Its only $22.

Yeah, it charges them one at a time when multiple are hooked up. Essentially you're paying $22.95 for the privilege of not having to check if a battery is charged and hook up another. Still takes the same amount of charging time Anbee makes good stuff, I returned this one and bought one of their ones that charges three batteries and the controller at the same time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72