Phantom 3 4k help please.

Reaction score
I just upgraded remote . I havnt upgraded bird in over a year. My app is also up to date. I don't want to update bird. I should be ok right? These are the updates still needing to be done. Leaving for Florida in morning . Not much time to do all this
dc9dc6dbcee12969a62196be4c287eb6.jpg

I just upgraded remote . I havnt upgraded bird in over a year. My app is also up to date. I don't want to update bird. I should be ok right? These are the updates still needing to be done. Leaving for Florida in morning . Not much time to do all this
dc9dc6dbcee12969a62196be4c287eb6.jpg
I could have sworn you had a P3P and not a P34K.

If you in fact do have a P3P, what are your FW versions? Depending on your versions, you could have created an encryption mismatch by updating only the RC.

Was there an issue you were trying to correct with new FW or was it working well?

I ask because we have seen so many threads that started with, "It was working perfectly, then I changed [FW, App, Settings, etc] and now it doesn't work." It always seems to be right before a big job or a vacation. If it was working perfectly already, why risk making changes right before a critical need?

I'm actually back from vacation. It flew flawlessly the whole time. Sorry I didn't respond back right away. I'm on the road till this weekend so I can't give u the firmware versions at the moment. I do have the P3P 4k.. I guess I was worried if I updated RC and didn't update AC I would have problems. I didn't have any issues with FW before . Maybe I should've left it alone till I got back. I always update DJI go app

I just didn't want to update the AC. The version I have works very well. Could there be potential issues because I updated the RC and not AC?

I just didn't want to update the AC. The version I have works very well. Could there be potential issues because I updated the RC and not AC?
If you in fact do have a P3P, what are your FW versions? Depending on your versions, you could have created an encryption mismatch by updating only the RC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl