Phantom 2 vision vs phantom 3 advanced

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a phantom 2 vision with a zemuse H4-3D gimbal along with a gopro hero 4 black I also installed the IOSD Mini and an 8 inch screen on a tripod that shows good info whIle flying. My question is should I get the P3 advanced. I love the P2 Vision I also have the Phantom 2 vision plus but gimbal has broken and don't know if I should sell them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I use the P2 with the gopro for Emergency Response pictures at my job.

Thanks.

The P3 Advanced is a great bird. You'll be blown away when you compare it to your P2V+.

Google long and hard about 4K video (that a P3P would give you). A lot of computers can't play it without it being choppy and I don't think most have the resolution to appreciate it.

SB

it worth every penny ..lightbridge , you will not regret, if you like your phantom 2 you will love the phantom 3

P3 Advanced all the way. It's the best bang-for-your-buck in a Phantom. You'll love the range & the remote.

Hello All,

I have a phantom 2 vision with a zemuse H4-3D gimbal along with a gopro hero 4 black I also installed the IOSD Mini and an 8 inch screen on a tripod that shows good info whIle flying. My question is should I get the P3 advanced. I love the P2 Vision I also have the Phantom 2 vision plus but gimbal has broken and don't know if I should sell them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I use the P2 with the gopro for Emergency Response pictures at my job.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94