Phantom 2 Vision + have been released

Do you know what's the value of the camera compared to the GoPro and if the gimbale is good?

Doono said:
Well, just ordered one with the extra battery. More money than sense, I know. So now I've got a P2v and a P2v+. :?
Do you know if they use the same battery as the PII and PII vision?

DattaGroover said:
Doono said:
Well, just ordered one with the extra battery. More money than sense, I know. So now I've got a P2v and a P2v+. :?
Do you know if they use the same battery as the PII and PII vision?

Yes same battery.

Doono said:
How about a comparison report with video samples? Please?

Sorry, I haven't been online......thanks admin for battery answer.....yes I'll post comparison vids....there are some out there already.......I wonder if anyone in Australia has taken delivery of one yet? Mine is "shipment pending" order number 132.

Doono said:
Sorry, I haven't been online......thanks admin for battery answer.....yes I'll post comparison vids....there are some out there already.......I wonder if anyone in Australia has taken delivery of one yet? Mine is "shipment pending" order number 132.
I plan on taking my P2 to Aussie Land this November. What are the laws like there around R/Cs and drones?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl