Phantom 2 Ultimate FPV Combo ***SOLD***

Reaction score
For sale is a Phantom 2 Ultimate FPV combo package purchased from Atlanta Hobby two months ago. To see everything that comes with the kit, look here: http://www.atlantahobby.com/store/pc/vi ... dcategory=

I purchased this for my business as a back-up to my primary P2 and as a back-up I've only flown it twice. I'm now looking to upgrade to a F550 and that is my reason for selling. I can sell with or without the GoPro or any of the other items included (FPV gear, Zenmuse, etc), but would prefer to sell complete package together. Please PM me pricing based on how much of the package you're interested in.

Re: Phantom 2 Ultimate FPV Combo for Sale

I am considering buying the combo it appears you currently have for sale. Before ordering the package new, I would appreciate knowing your price, the condition, any problems you've had, shipping, your location, etc. Thanks

Russel1l said:
I am considering buying the combo it appears you currently have for sale. Before ordering the package new, I would appreciate knowing your price, the condition, any problems you've had, shipping, your location, etc. Thanks

If you're interested in the entire package including the GoPro, I would probably go $1,850, which is $550 less than I paid. I could probably knock another $250 off without the GoPro Hero3+. I've only flown it twice. Once, the day I got it and the second flight was after the latest firmware became available. The two flights combined were probably 15 minutes. Condition is "like new". No problems encountered, as this rig was built and test flown by Atlanta Hobby prior to shipping. I'm in New Orleans, LA, and would charge actual shipping cost, whatever that is, depending on carrier, shipping speed, insurance if requested, etc. I'm not sure what the warranty is on Phantoms, but I'm sure Atlanta Hobby would still honor it with proof of purchase (I'll include my original purchase receipt. I received the kit on Jan 21, 2014, so I'm guessing that's the warranty start date).

Thanks so much for your prompt and thorough reply, and what I feel is a very reasonable offer. I'm still a bit uncertain as to what or the exact package and equipment I need for my business application(s) at this point. However, if I ultimately decide on the package you have and it is still available, I will definitely consider the same. I live on Perdido Key, fl (one mile from the FL Al line), so transportation shouldn't be a big factor. Just as an FYI, I'm an Al and FL Re Broker who wants to do aerials of waterfront high end properties, and in addition, boats and yacht videos for fishing tournaments and sales or marketing. Based on your write up it appears you are quite experienced. I am new to this forum so I don't know The Rules, but if allowable and you would like, perhaps we can communicate directly about all regarding various productions, etc., as I begin moving forward. Once again, I greatly appreciate your responsiveness and ...Thanks Again!

Text me, i mwy be interested in your p2 setup

785 524 two37one

tawd77 said:
Text me, i mwy be interested in your p2 setup

785 524 two37one

Hello tawd77. It's 5 AM Saturday and I'm heading out the door now on a 3,500 mile trip today and won't be back home until late tonight. Will text you on Sunday. Thanks.

Hi Igeist,
I am interested in the Phantom 2 combo kit you have available.
If the package is still available, please contact me at [email protected] to discuss arrangements for shipment.

Didn't get that text... Still for sale or? Thanks!

SOLD - Thanks everyone for all of the inquiries. Off to buy my new F550!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl