Phantom 2 First flight Video

Reaction score
Not sure if this was the right or best place to post this but it is video.

Nothing special just my first actual flight with the Phantom 2 and a GoPro Hero 3 Silver. The music is kinda cheesy it was the only one I found that was around the same time as the video I usually do a lot more editing for my videos but this one is just some basic screwing around and didn't warrant hours of tweaking. Testing out the basics and getting a feel for it in the neighborhood. Was having a little issues with the GPS stability and the go home ability hovered smoother in ATTI mode than GPS. I'm sure if I read up on it it's something simple I was just doing a basic test to make sure it worked and it worked well enough to bring it home. I felt I did pretty good for my first time with it, the hours of reading and watching others on youtube paid off, that and I had a lot of experience with a Parrot 2.0 which is a lot harder to control through the phone. Looking forward to getting some mods on this thing to do a lot more but for now going to enjoy flying and videoing. Thank you all for the great stuff on this site that helped me have a great first flight. Well back to reading and watching.

Reactions: LamboH

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl