Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2 Battery will not turn on

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by gholland, Dec 25, 2013.

1. gholland

Just received my new Phantom 2. Charged the batteries, put the machine together, as shown in videos ... and it seems I have an issue.

I insert the main battery into the machine, press the button for 2 seconds, and it will not turn on. The 4 battery indicator lights, light up showing full charge, but the red "button light" blinks, 11 times, then turns off.

I can find no troubleshooting information to help. Anyone have any ideas what is going on here?

Thanks,
    -gary

2. Shedracer

Silly question maybe, but when you say you are pressing the button for 2 seconds, have you not done the "press button once then immediately again and hold until the phantom fires up"? If your only pressing it once for 2 seconds, it won't start! Hope this helps.

3. arinvideo

What shedracer said Click once then hold

4. gholland

Well, now I feel like a dummy ... I didn't see that on the video or docs. I pressed once then held for 2 seconds and the unit powered up.

Thanks!

5. THell

Dji has a vid about powering it on it is on the vision side. Same frame just no camera

6. Drowe26

I'm having the same problem, except that I have followed the instructions and my Phantom won't turn on. I've watched the video and tried multiple combinations. Any ideas?

7. TeamYankee

Start your own thread on this.. the original poster has resolved the issue.