Parts identification needed.

Reaction score
I posted earlier looking for help diagnosing a problem I have with my P3 that I crashed. This evening I finished taking apart the aircraft and found some things I need help identifying.
In the first pic I have a small round translucent plastic piece (A) that fell out when I opened the craft and I have no idea where it came from.
The second part (B) is a button of some sort. I think this broke off the mother board in the 3rd pic where the red arrow is.
In the 4th picture you can see the top of the mother board, the arrow points to where I believe this part broke off and the opposite side.
In the second photo I am curious what those 2 white parts (C&D) are. One has a grey wire and the other has a black wire, both go to the gimbal.
Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 383
  • C D.jpg
    C D.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 428
  • B-placement.jpg
    B-placement.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 411
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Part A is the button used to link the aircraft to the remote controller. C and D are the Wi-Fi antennas. I'm not sure about B. Perhaps it's part of the linking button.

Reactions: microraptor
thank you!
that would make sense! since the button needed something to activate it (whatever it does).
Let me ask you this, my problem was the go app was telling me my r/c control signal was weak, it also would not set the home point but my position was on the gps map. My grey wire to wifi antennas was broken where it attaches to the mother board, do you think that is what is causing the weak signal from the controller and making the home point unable to be set?
thanks!

I have identified part B, it is an actuator or push button for part A. it can be accessed through the hole on the bottom right side of the craft shown here.
THANKS

Attachments

• reset.jpg
    reset.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
So did you replace the switch? Was it as simple as soldering it back in place?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik