It is pretty easy to do a pano manually. You don't specify what type of pano you are talking about. For a simple vertical or horizontal pano, put the grid lines on your screen and take pics with 1/3 overlap (screen will be lined in thirds). A spherical pano is a little more difficult to do manually. You need to mimic how many of the apps take the panos with 6-7 columns of 3-4 pics tall, along with a nadir pic

be gentle please. am new to P4P+ and panorama. I have read the above comments but am STILL unclear as to how to create a 360 panoramic image. Do I need to take multiple images then 'stitch' them together. Is there something in-built on the P4P+ s/ware or do I need to load some 3rd-party s/ware

In Litchi, in top left corner select PANORAMA, then you'll see icons for the Panorama settings on left. Use PTGui to stitch them together easily. Use Pano2VR to edit etc.

Litchi has a Pano option and all you do is set up the shot with info like number of rows, photos per rows and width (180/360 or any number). Then hit a button and sit back and watch it take the pano. Then there are lots of options for software that will automatically create the picture.

Do I need to install Litchi onto the Remote Controller? I'm using a P4Pro PLUS (not an android phone attached)

Do I need to install Litchi onto the Remote Controller? I'm using a P4Pro PLUS (not an android phone attached)
You can't install anything on the Plus so you'll have to try shooting the overlapping images manually, which is faster and easier than using an app anyway.

thank you, Meta4. What is 'best' s/w (in your opinion) to use to 'stitch' the images together? I assume I just take multiple images (at varying angles (from 0° to -90°))? Does the s/w somehow automatically stitch them all together?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen