P4pro gimbal not facing straight

Reaction score
IMG_1493268513.250127.jpg

Search previous (many) posts on this. Apparently you're supposed to gently push it toward the centre again to re-align it.

I'm having this same issue with my P4Pro.

I have just got it back from repair centre in Ausralia and the issue is still happening even though they said they have replaced the part....

same here.. sent it to get repaired and get it back a month later and is pointing slightly the opposite direction.. nothing seems to fix it..

same here.. sent it to get repaired and get it back a month later and is pointing slightly the opposite direction.. nothing seems to fix it..

Im about to send mine back for the second time...
Sometimes it makes me wonder if they actually do a repair on it or not....

At first I kept thinking maybe I'm just no good at flying... But I did the calibrations and flew a couple of times with barely any wind and it still drifts to the right.

Gadget guy had this problem and solved it. With power off, Simply twist the gimbal in the opposite till it stops, then forcefully but slowly continue twisting the gimbal just a few degrees till the camera is square with the craft after booting up.

Gadget guy had this problem and solved it. With power off, Simply twist the gimbal in the opposite till it stops, then forcefully but slowly continue twisting the gimbal just a few degrees till the camera is square with the craft after booting up.

This does not work. Many of us with the issue have tried, as it is also the DJI rep's idiotic "solution". At best it only works for a single flight or part of a flight. At worst, you twist too hard and break your gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen