P4P+ video lag while flying

Cmon, live feed video is used for navigation only.. for me. SD card capture is clean as tear, what do you expect? Its a pretty heavy transmission through air, packet losses should be common

Try adjusting the downlink video frequency. It may be bouncing back and forth from 2.4 to 5.8, depending on interference. Lock it in 2.4 and try it.

I sometimes wonder if people just like to find something to complain about...

Think about it, the amount of technology crammed into a small aircraft anyone can buy, that allows us to capture video/images that were previously unattainable to non professionals, capable of recording stunning 4K video, which incidentally no one had even heard of not that long ago, all the time allowing us to watch it live, usually over great distances on a screen that's either built in or otherwise. Really people? An occasional glitch in the screen is causing you to lose sleep? I have the P4P+ and have not noticed lag, but the odd glitch in the feed occurs sometimes, it could be attributed to a thousand different things, interference from somewhere, atmospheric conditions, the aftershave you're wearing, who knows? It doesn't affect the video being recorded, so I'm not worried about it.
I'm happy and fortunate that I am able to have one of these amazing devices, that I can capture amazing footage for free, anytime I like. Aren't you?

I agree. Some moron actually complained that the beeping sound at startup after a SW update was different and he was distressed about it. Some of these people are just plain stupid!

I had the same issue using my 1st generation iPad. I recently upgraded to the newest iPad and I've had no jitters, stuttering, lagging on my screen while flying. Just for the heck of it, I attached it back to my original iPad, and sure enough there came the pixelation, and freezing, I assume the processor in the original iPad may not be quite powerful enough??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl