P4p v2 question about compass

Reaction score
So this is mainly for anyone with the Phantom 4 Pro V2 I'm not trying to hijack anyone's thread so I thought I would start my own basically what I am seeing is this screenshot.... weird things I have noticed is that I do not get any magnetic interference errors when I'm in the house which usually happens with all of my other DJI craft.... and if you look at the screenshot it tells me to plug in my compass LOL. Anyway the aircraft flies fine I also did a compass calibration the only way I know it was successful was to look at the lights while I was doing it which gave me the indication that it passed.... anyway I am running Android might be different for iOS users. you might not even see this error. I would like to know if anyone with the V2 has this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180514-172007.jpg
    Screenshot_20180514-172007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
Random question: do you notice improved range or an improved solid signal with Occusync vs the P4P v 1.0?
Yes i have a video of me testing ocusync (not very scientific but u get the point) about 3 or 4 blocks over at my brothers, and I am literally about 20 feet off the ground and still have signal with my V1 I would have to be about 80 feet to a hundred feet so definitely an improvement I flew about five batteries and overall the picture quality is even better in the transmission...also if you notice there is a house and a building across the street that are totally blocking the signal...

Yes i have a video of me testing ocusync (not very scientific but u get the point) about 3 or 4 blocks over at my brothers, and I am literally about 20 feet off the ground and still have signal with my V1 I would have to be about 80 feet to a hundred feet so definitely an improvement I flew about five batteries and overall the picture quality is even better in the transmission...also if you notice there is a house and a building across the street that are totally blocking the signal...

Sweet! I’m gonna wait and see a few more reviews on transmission before I pull the trigger. My original P4P was great. And then DJI f’d Up the transmission with the later firmware, so I sold it. They fixed the horizon problems but made the transmission awful!

If this is back to what the original P4P had before messing it up, I’ll jump back in the game.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT