P4P Shipping Thread

I also think that the very small, folding form factor of the Mavic got a lot of attention..... plus it is significantly less than the P4P.... plus the Phantom 4 (non Pro) has been made for many months, and although the PRO version has many changes, it also shares some general form factor things.... so i'm guessing that it may have been a somewhat smoother launch...

yet... we'll see if they really start launching soon!!!! :-/

P4P+
Order Time: 2016-11-20 17:49:52 (UTC)
From DJI direct.

Ordered my P4P today (UK) Didnt order direct, but from a UK Dealer with full approved DJI workshop etc - Stock Expected to arrive 30th Nov and I can not wait! As im vat registered, once I claim the vat back the price was only about $90 different - but I have a UK company back up!

Now I cannot wait for the delivery so I can get my PfCO approval done!

I already posted this one earlier in the thread: ordered P4P with two extra batteries, ND 16 filter from DJI direct on 2016-11-15 22:06:58 (UTC)

But I also I ordered one stand alone P4P today 2016-11-21 from NewEgg.com who claims they will ship on the 25th (this Friday)

I will see which one ships first, then cancel the other... I also have two standard P4 batteries arriving today (from eBay).... I'm willing to settle for a few minutes less flight time and not chance holding up the order from NewEgg

It now says 1-3 days shipping when you order the P4Pro without screen. The pro+ with screen still says 1-2 weeks. So it looks like they will ship out the regular p4pro before the p4pro+

My payment was confirmed today but i ordered the P4P+. I hope it comes soon though. I was one who bought a GoPro Karma and would sure like a drone again. I would like it (the P4P+) before I get my free Hero 5 black from GoPro (which will be for sale as I have one already). I did not want to get into the Mavic mess but sure looks like a nice one. Maybe later...

So if that is the logical conclusion we should monitor the app update and not speculate further in the ship date. It will only ship after the update posts.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18