P4P Shipping Thread

Got my shipping confirmation from Advexure as well! P4P+ on it's way. I am out all day though and going to the LA Drone Expo on Friday so I won't get to play with it until Saturday most likely. Just happy I will have for my post Christmas trip to NM!

Reactions: Advexure
Ordered a P4P- Dec 1st- from SpaceCityDrones.com and received Dec 6th (yesterday) @Atlanta!
5 days!!!
Customer Service is Amazing! Always ready to give me answers and solutions.
Recomended 100%
Thank you Jason!

Was told my order would ship today, I just got a letter from DJI saying due to overwhelming demand my order is delayed.... ordered p4p+ 11/21

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes.. they took the money right away. Yesterday the shipping went to pending and Carrier was changed to FedEx, but no tracking number... then the letter came today:

Yes.. they took the money right away. Yesterday the shipping went to pending and Carrier was changed to FedEx, but no tracking number... then the letter came today:

Crap... that's disappointing. I'm in the same boat. I ordered on the 19th and today they finally debited my credit card and changed the shipping to Pending. So I guess I should expect the same email as you within the next 24 hours.

What is annoying is that if they know the shipment is delayed, why then debit people's credit cards????

So 3 weeks ago I order my P4 Pro+ through NewEgg because I have an account with them. Last week I receive the email with tracking # that it has shipped, DJI is the re seller. I come home last night to find a 12x12x5 box delivered which obviously can't be a P4 Pro. Open box only to find a MAVIC, which I already own via Apple Store. Man DJI is ****** up, 100's of people waiting for Mavic to ship and the mistakenly send 1 to me.

So 3 weeks ago I order my P4 Pro+ through NewEgg because I have an account with them. Last week I receive the email with tracking # that it has shipped, DJI is the re seller. I come home last night to find a 12x12x5 box delivered which obviously can't be a P4 Pro. Open box only to find a MAVIC, which I already own via Apple Store. Man DJI is ****** up, 100's of people waiting for Mavic to ship and the mistakenly send 1 to me.
Yikes! Why could they not have sent you an Inspire 2 and charged you for a P4P+ ?
:)

Sent from my SM-P550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: John Locke
Excerpt from an official DJI training film:

Well had previously cancelled P4P+ orders with NewEgg, DJI, Amazon and AerialMediaPros but based on comments in this thread I placed an order with Advexure and today received an email that my order had shipped and UPS tracking provided. So Thank You for those who reported ordering options in this thread and thanks to Advexure. Finally a vendor who answers emails, phone and chat, and who actually provides factual info, and delivers as promised!

I ordered the P4P+ with an extra high capacity battery on 19 November. DJI chat told me earlier this week that orders which included extra batteries would not ship until the 26 December. This morning my DJI On-Line Store order shows as SHIPPED, but no tracking #. This afternoon one of my local Canadian hobby stores tells me they have received stock of the P4P+. Normally I'd just cancel the DJI order, but since it shows as SHIPPED it would probably be sent to me anyways (since they have debited my credit card). DJI On-Line Store is beyond annoying to say the least.

Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 4.26.04 PM.png

I ordered the P4P+ with an extra high capacity battery on 19 November. DJI chat told me earlier this week that orders which included extra batteries would not ship until the 26 December. This morning my DJI On-Line Store order shows as SHIPPED, but no tracking #. This afternoon one of my local Canadian hobby stores tells me they have received stock of the P4P+. Normally I'd just cancel the DJI order, but since it shows as SHIPPED it would probably be sent to me anyways (since they have debited my credit card). DJI On-Line Store is beyond annoying to say the least.

View attachment 70357

I see that too but if I go to Order Tracking | DJI Store it still shows as pending. I was told it would ship this week and today is the last day being 6:15 am Friday in China. I really hope they ship it...

My Fedex # for P4P+ ordered one day after launch is showing as leaving Shenzen

I also want to jump on the bandwagon of those who ordered from Advexure, based on comments from this thread! Thank you!! I just got the email from them telling me my new P4P+ is on its way.

Now, if I can just get DJI to give me my money back from when they debited my account 6 days after I cancelled my original order. I knew I was going to regret using their website...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka