p4a fell out the sky

Reaction score
my p4a just fell out the sky and I need to file a claim. my problem is I have a maxxuav clean install kit in the antenna port. is this going to cause a problem with my claim ? thanks Matt

Might want to upload your flight log here before messing around with a claim and let a few others take a look. DJI will want that as well....

Upload here and provide a link back: DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: charlieb4
It should be dated the day of the flight. Either a .txt file, or if using Litchi a .csv file...

That could be an issue, but reviewing the flight log would be priority. If it is determined from that as "Op Error" then you are wasting your time with a claim. That's why you should look at that first, because as I said DJI will ask for it.

The log file should look similar to this: Eg: DJIFlightRecord_2017-08-09[08-42-46]

IOS or Android?

ios ipad pro

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 561
Those are off of the bird itself. The other log files are on the device.

Have a look at the instructions at the link posted for phantomhelp viewer- it is looking for the flight log from your iPad. You can easily drag it off the iPad using iTunes.

To answer your earlier question if the issue is with the AC (likely) DJI won’t ask you to send your controller, just the AC.

Reactions: Photographicsteve
ok good ill mcheck the ipad now what really pisses me of is I just orderd 2 sun amps mount battery pack for it . I already have the dbs

Reactions: Photographicsteve
Also, if the device logs are inconclusive, make sure you leave the .DAT files on the bird. Those are more detailed and what DJI will look at.

Upload the file to the link previously posted above. Then provide a link back here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94