Linking GL658B controller to use with my P4A

Reaction score
Hey all. I just got the GL658B controller to use with my P4A because it has the HDMI port for goggles.
I’m having trouble linking the controller to the aircraft. I tried in Go4 but it throws me out to the Go app. When I go into the Go app it says I have an Inspire and then when I go to link it just keeps beeping. Anyone have this issue or would be able to help ? Thanks

Not 100% sure but I don’t think that controller will work with a P4A. I do know the 658c will connect to a P4. Possibly someone else has better info.

Reactions: kungfumike
I don’t have a controller with me right now, but next to the word “Inspire” I think there is a spot you tap on to show a drop-down menu to scroll through to find your model.

Have you tried to find previous threads on the subject? Tap the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner and type som key words.

I don’t have a controller with me right now, but next to the word “Inspire” I think there is a spot you tap on to show a drop-down menu to scroll through to find your model.
I've tried but I can only get it to work with DJI Go not Go4 and there is only the P3 models available. I've tried linking to one of those but no luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor