P4 - to update or not?

I certainly have posted a few times, my P4P, has been flawless, totally up to date, Go 4 4.1.5, latest everything, it checks every time I link.
No problems, 11 flights, newbie too.

No problems to date with the P4. Don’t use advanced flight modes much, but precision landing works very well for me.

My P4 with Precision Landing enabled will do a standard RTH by GPS to whatever your RTH altitude is set to. The P4 will then rotate to the original bearing point when launched, and begin initial descent at around 6.5 MPH. At around 100' the GO 4 app should begin showing a Precision Landing alert on the left side of the display as it starts to look at its VPS data. By 30' or so the P4 will have slowed its descent rate and adjusted its flight in the final few feet to its launch point.

Reactions: PaulSouthport
My P4 with Precision Landing enabled will do a standard RTH by GPS to whatever your RTH altitude is set to. The P4 will then rotate to the original bearing point when launched, and begin initial descent at around 6.5 MPH. At around 100' the GO 4 app should begin showing a Precision Landing alert on the left side of the display as it starts to look at its VPS data. By 30' or so the P4 will have slowed its descent rate and adjusted its flight in the final few feet to its launch point.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that, I'll keep an eye out next time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skydistribution