P4 pro v.2

Reaction score
I was looking on amazon for a battery for p4 pro and they give me several options from $89 to $168. I’m going to get one but don’t want to get shafted.all imput is appreciated

$89 is shafted

$168 is non-shafted

In all seriousness, spend the extra money for a genuine DJI battery. If a cheap one goes in flight you’re going to lose your whole drone. Not worth a few bucks savings imo.

Reactions: jephoto and 3rdof5
Take a look on www.aliexpress.com. They are $10. to $25 less expensive. BEWARE....you will find tons of stuff you didn't know you needed! LOTS of DJI accessoeries!~

$89 is shafted

$168 is non-shafted

In all seriousness, spend the extra money for a genuine DJI battery. If a cheap one goes in flight you’re going to lose your whole drone. Not worth a few bucks savings imo.
Totally agreed. DJI once said they were not honor a DJI warranty if used with a non-DJI battery.

Reactions: Kenny1
I flew my phantom 2 in 2015, and got a $100 non-dji battery for it. I noticed that battery is still fully charged to this day even though the bird has been grounded for years. The other batteries discharged like they are programmed to.
That was reinforcement to the importance of only buying genuine products for my phantoms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka