P4 mounted on Motorcycle Part2

Reaction score
Hope to get some ideas, would be nice to get proper equipment to do this, but since its just about a single video event, worth trying, actually getting close to making it work. 2nd try mounting drone on back of bike, this time firm padding and backpack under drone attached to 10lb bar for counterweight, has improved much, and have ideas to improve. Replaced front brake rotors, but now get slight shutter when I accelerate out of the curve (curse of the v4). Left blue Yamaha in with first try setup, has noticeable shutter. These additional clips and others are in this video, replacing like content (one more trip to go). Welcome any ideas, comments. Lighting was a ***** that last day. Absolutely a beautiful area.

Reactions: JWH and Erised
Awesome my friend! You did a great job. Really captured the amazing beauty of that area. As a rider who has never been there, it's now on my bucket list...

Thanks, the Dragon itself is the most invigorating thing I've done (well that might be stretching it) each trip your handling gets a little better, also one of the most dangerous roads out there.

Well done! You have put lots' of time and effort to achieve a good balance of aerial and road shots, also nice post work! Thanks for sharing:)

Thanks, I've revised again already, should be posted at same url by 2:00am tonight. Oh the ideas keep coming

Wish I had, wish I had a smoother bike, believe that's the key. But have to work with what I got. It was a spur of the moment crude mount, bungee cords holding drone on a seat cushion(blue Yamaha clip) and 2nd try, strapped backpack to bike separately, then strapped drone to 18" 10lb bar and mounted on backpack. Didn't expect much so no preplanning and none since, but worth one more try. I was surprised how fast I passed that boat, P4 can move!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart