P4 lost video feed

Reaction score
Today, while on my 4th flight of the day, P4 was only about 760 feet away, 60 feet up and I lost the video feed altogether, got a message on screen to keep flying or RTH ? Because I could see it and could control it, I decided to fly it back myself without video. No issues. Later on I checked the video, all good there, it was filming the entire time, just not sending back to controller. Once I had it on the ground again, I shut it down, waited a couple minutes, started it all back up and flew it on a quick flight, no issues, all fine.

Any ideas what caused it to freak out? Here is a screen shot from Healthy Drones.
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.30.31 PM.png

I've been flying for quite some time now. I have had drones lose connection from even shorter distances. Frequencies and magnetic fields can disrupt the connection between the operator and the drone.
What I would do is relocate and try to fly from a different area. If the problem keeps happening I would recommend sending the drone back to DJI and see what they can do about it(If it the drone is still covered under warranty). Best of luck

HD indicates loss of signal that may be either obstruction or antenna orientation related. Out at that distance you need to keep the antennas on the RC parallel ( for want of a better word) to the legs of the drone and try raising the height of the drone the further you head out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen