P4 loss of performence

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Have noticed loss of performence on p4 ,no crashs or knocks,all since update 4.0.5 any advice...

You'll have to be a little more specific than that. In which areas have you noticed a performance drop? 4.0.5 is an app update, unless you encounter bugs, in which case you would have to list, it should affect 'performance'.

You'll have to be a little more specific than that. In which areas have you noticed a performance drop? 4.0.5 is an app update, unless you encounter bugs, in which case you would have to list, it should affect 'performance'.
Hi,since postin have reinstalled djigo 4,bit beta,,,still seems to be reving hard in sport mode and not goin anywhere like how it used to go,flights also in gps mode very slow,,my flight log came right ,had incorect flight path to where i went in flight,,only thing ive added is this lightweight strobe 14904903890121129771170.jpgac is 4.0.5 and rc is 1.8.0,android,, also had a disconect which never happen before but just re test and no disconection today but still slow like towin a brick

Well, 4.0.6 might be imminent for Android as it recently got released for iOS.

Try clearing the app cache and data.

If it doesn't fix it and in the meantime, if the previous version worked for you, you might want to revert back to that one.

Well, 4.0.6 might be imminent for Android as it recently got released for iOS.

Try clearing the app cache and data.

If it doesn't fix it and in the meantime, if the previous version worked for you, you might want to revert back to that one.
Ok thanks 4 input and advice,,i try that :):)

still seems to be reving hard in sport mode and not goin anywhere like how it used to go,flights also in gps mode very slow,,my flight log came right ,had incorect flight path to where i went in flight .... but still slow like towin a brick
When you say it seems to be slow, we have no idea what the situation is.
How slow is it/ Is there a wind factor to consider?
Rather than saying that your Phantom seems to be slow, you can look at the telemetry and see if it really is slow and how slow it is.
Or upload flight data to show us.

Rather than saying that your Phantom seems to be slow, you can look at the telemetry and see if it really is slow and how slow it is.
Ok thanks,, i have look when i back home:)was goin beta after reloading app but not the same.

HI just a update,,decided to do imu calibration before test flight what ever was goin on gone,,bird is alive and functioning like it shoud??:):)happy flyer again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan