P4 issues

Reaction score
What's up I updated the firmware on my rc and now it's not letting go turn on the motors nor the gimbal . It was working fine before . Is anyone else having same problem? Need help dji is no help

I've successfully updated my Phantom 3 PRO and the battery BUT the controller refuses to update. I've tried every method I can find on the internet and NOW the two won't communicate.

If you go to the "about" section in the app, it will show which version you are running....it should be 1.01.0301...if it isn't, you need to downgrade the RC to the last version you had, and update the P4 before you update the RC.

If you go to the "about" section in the app, it will show which version you are running....it should be 1.01.0301...if it isn't, you need to downgrade the RC to the last version you had, and update the P4 before you update the RC.
Okay , how do I do that ?

Rocky , I just want to thank you for all your help and interest. I downgraded finally and reinstalled the firmware on the aircraft first then the rest and everything is perfect thanks to you. Dji customer service is the worst they are so uninterested to help and try to get off the phone asap. Again thank you bro

Rocky , I just want to thank you for all your help and interest. I downgraded finally and reinstalled the firmware on the aircraft first then the rest and everything is perfect thanks to you. Dji customer service is the worst they are so uninterested to help and try to get off the phone asap. Again thank you bro
Glad it worked out for you....Happy flying:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing