P4 Battery Hole Covers ??

I just ordered a refurbished phantom 4 yesterday, hopefully it arrives in top notch condition. But anyway I'm definitely going to get covers for the batteries. Thanks for taking the time to make them.:)
I got a refrubished phantom 4 it works and came in better condition than a brand new one i have been flying it for about a month now and i love it

I got a refrubished phantom 4 it works and came in better condition than a brand new one i have been flying it for about a month now and i love it
Glad to hear that. Mine came in excellent condition. Only problem was one of the props was badly bent.

Glad to hear that. Mine came in excellent condition. Only problem was one of the props was badly bent.
I had exactly the same experience (good as new but one bent prop) with my refirb P4, thankfully it came with 2 sets of 4 props so I didn't need it straight away. (check that pun!!) I gradually straightened my bent prop with weights over a week and now the only way I can tell the previously bent one is because I identified it with a marker pen. Because they are made from fairly soft plastic I see no problems with that although for the minimal cost involved some will say don't risk it, just replace it.

Unfortunately, that model cannot be sold due to the license. Someone could print and send them out for free though.
By now there will be a few dead batteries around that could be emptied (very carefully!!) and used as a blank or @msinger although there will be a patent on DJI's battery case some unimportant areas could be changed to make a blank that didn't infringe patent law.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT