P4 Battery Hole Covers ??

Reaction score
Anybody know of anyone making battery compartment covers for the P4 ?? Ive seen the only one I could find on thingverse, just wondered if anyone knew of any ??

I make Phantom 4 battery covers. You can find them here.
I just ordered a refurbished phantom 4 yesterday, hopefully it arrives in top notch condition. But anyway I'm definitely going to get covers for the batteries. Thanks for taking the time to make them.:)

Reactions: LoneDrone
I purchased P4P battery covers from Amazon.
1489404469039.png

Yes, you can find my P3 battery covers here.

I'm working on putting together a store to show all of my items together. I hope to have it up and running sometime this week.

Reactions: jaddario19
Thank you. I'll send your order out tomorrow morning.

I bought some of the P4 ones shown in tony2403's post from China as they are made of soft silicone and fits nice and tight. I could have easily 3d printed them but I like it that these are nice and soft.

I think the question is being misunderstood. The question was about a battery COMPARTMENT cover. In otherwords a dummy battery to put into the bird without an actual battery in it. Some of us dont store batteries in the bird, but stil wanna keep dust out of the bird when storing it.

Reactions: Spyderz
Yeah jmy, that's what I thought too. I would like to know the same thing, as I never store batteries in the bird.

Anyone here with a 3D printer or access to one want to make some of these and sell them please?
Unfortunately, that model cannot be sold due to the license. Someone could print and send them out for free though.

I have 4 printers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20