P4 App Crash Mid Flight

I do not have an Apple product. I am using android. Samsung Galaxy Note 4. It is on the approved list of devices.

Paul
Hi again this is a nz version of compatible devices not sure if same all over,,
1489822160087-1280804764.jpg
not sayin your device no good i got samsung to but none on the box,,i myself know mutiple devices work ,,some flyers no problems some have nitemares

Note 4 was crap even with the older Go app, while a little more expensive apple devices are the most reliable with DJI products. I don't even bother with android devices now, as much as I liked my note 4. iPad Air 2 works fine and it's only a few dollars more than a high spec android device. Worth it to avoid the frustration.

Note 4 was crap even with the older Go app, while a little more expensive apple devices are the most reliable with DJI products. I don't even bother with android devices now, as much as I liked my note 4. iPad Air 2 works fine and it's only a few dollars more than a high spec android device. Worth it to avoid the frustration.
Yep awsome i just fixed a few issues but gona upgrade just top keep on not havin faults,,thanks:)

Anyway got any ideas that Paul myres can try apart from device or ??????:) gosh i been workin ,,checkin posts,,(adictive) back to work me brain in auto rotations

Had not factored that into the budget. This is the first I've heard that P4's were only compatible with Apple. I had always heard Dji sucked on their customer service. I experienced that first hand with my new P4. Waited 45 minutes on hold to talk to someone who barely spoke English and told me my Note 4 was just fine. Can't even get their messaging right.

Paul

Go 2.9.1 works well on Android devices..

Had not factored that into the budget. This is the first I've heard that P4's were only compatible with Apple. I had always heard Dji sucked on their customer service. I experienced that first hand with my new P4. Waited 45 minutes on hold to talk to someone who barely spoke English and told me my Note 4 was just fine. Can't even get their messaging right.

Paul
Yi bad as,,apple seems to have faster processors etc ,,android bit lacking in nitrous dept,,,,ggod post from Turbomania,,worth a try

Paul
Appoligies paul got your last name incorect:(

Yi bad as,,apple seems to have faster processors etc ,,android bit lacking in nitrous dept,,,,ggod post from Turbomania,,worth a try
Not sure that's always the case. My K1 has way more processer power than most tab's. Yet it chokes on DJI Go4 while my I Pad Mini 2 will run it.
Barley, but it runs it.
It seems as the Go app's matures they seems to task the devices more with every update.
DJI developer seem to have an issue with Android code and video streaming is suffering because of it.
I am sick of the need to update tab's to keep up with poor coding.. And I hate Apple.
The struggles are real...lol

Turbo

Not sure that's always the case. My K1 has way more processer power than most tab's. Yet it chokes on DJI Go4 while my I Pad Mini 2 will run it.
Barley, but it runs it.
It seems as the Go app's matures they seems to task the devices more with every update.
DJI developer seem to have an issue with Android code and video streaming is suffering because of it.
I am sick of the need to update tab's to keep up with poor coding.. And I hate Apple.
The struggles are real...lol

Turbo
Well the debate begins,,,apple ,,,android

But does it have all of the new features?

No, it's best feature is that it actually works and your bird always seems to come back home.. :)
I understand you wanting all the new bells and whistles. DJI updates are like playing Russian Roulette..
I won't be a Beta tester for DJI.
Most seasoned DJI'ers wait for other's to test crash the new upgrades.

The frustrating part is it works fine for some...

No, it's best feature is that it actually works and your bird always seems to come back home.. :)
I understand you wanting all the new bells and whistles. DJI updates are like playing Russian Roulette..
The frustrating part is it works fine for some...
Yeh agree your useing it must work,,im on 1.8.0.rc and 4.0.4 on ac,,this workin ok for NOW i fixed glitchs etc,,, im still thinkin about litchi,,,

Reactions: Turbomania

Paul
P4 only compatable with Apple.... ? This is not a DJI specific issue. Android o/s needs to run on a range of hardware so stability issues with some hardware, o/s, and particular apps are inevitable. Apple does not have these problems as the ecosystem and hardware spec is so tightly controlled.

P4 only compatable with Apple.... ? This is not a DJI specific issue. Android o/s needs to run on a range of hardware so stability issues with some hardware, o/s, and particular apps are inevitable. Apple does not have these problems as the ecosystem and hardware spec is so tightly controlled.
Wow thats good to know,,,:)makes sense of the android issue,,100 people to run one app,,,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72