P3S refurb $349 from DJI

Ordered my P3S refurb a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. Getting really impatient here!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I wouldn't cancel it and refund or call to check because I ordered my refurb from DJI website last night and it's already on a FedEx halfway here

Ordered my P3S refurb a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. Getting really impatient here!

That's not good...sorry to know that...try chatting the dji cust care to check what's going on... mine was delivered pretty fast, ordered on one Saturday and next Saturday I was having my maiden flight... where are you located? may be shipping speed depends on their inventory stock of the local distributor...not sure..

I too am in SoOc. I wonder where they ship from? I know they have a satellite office in LA but that's about it.

See if this helps..

Attachments

• DronaFedex.jpg
    DronaFedex.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 230
So, I hope to be a new owner soon and have been flying my Hubsan X4 for a couple of years now, so I'll be all growed up. So where are you flying at #upintheair?
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I figured out one place behind my office, its a weird abandoned piece of land at the intersection of Discovery and laguna canyon rd in Irvine, good for a beginner. Later I have to find out more places..

Well showed up to the office yesterday, promptly charge the batteries, upgraded the firmware and went for a quick spin before packing up and leaving for the weekend. Was having fun flying and wasn't really thinking much about capturing high quality video.

That was your first flight?!

Mine was doing circles in beginner mode at 30m max...

:oops:

That was your first flight?!

Mine was doing circles in beginner mode at 30m max...

:oops:
Yes, that was the maiden flight. Here's the second one, trying to use Litchi track and follow on my r/c airplane, tracking was lost when the airplane hit the light in the horizon. Finished that flight with a couple of passes down the r/c runway and some pictures at dark of the full scale runway on the airport that my r/c club is located on. Second Youtube link is a video of some flying from this fall - I have plenty of r/c piloting experience so adopting a stabilized platform like the Phatom was easy peasy.
Second P3S flight:

Example of r/c airplane piloting:

Last edited:
respect!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez