P3S refurb $349 from DJI

The DJI Store also sells P3S refurbs here for anyone who would rather buy direct.

Buy at target and use their discount red card. It is only 399. Minus the 5% red card discount. Plus was able to get an online coupon code for an extra 10% off. Out the door was less than 350 NEW. Not someone else's problem

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Buy at target and use their discount red card. It is only 399. Minus the 5% red card discount. Plus was able to get an online coupon code for an extra 10% off. Out the door was less than 350 NEW. Not someone else's problem
I find DJI's refurbished very exceptional. In fact, if I had a choice, I would pick DJI's refurbished over brand new any day (even at the same price). As brand new ones you'll find a dud now and then. But every refurbished DJI machine has always worked flawless for me right out of the box. They must get special attention to make sure everything works 100% or it doesn't go out. And yes, I understand why some people rather pay more and buy new (although it looks just like the refurbished are new). As that is ok with me, as that means more refurbished for guys like me.

Oh I paid $314 (including shipping and taxes) for each of my P3S at Newegg. And DJI themselves ships them out. They seem to go on sale for 24 hours about every 2 months or so. But they always sell out in a few hours after going on sale. They just had one of those sales last week. So about 2 months from now they may have them again for a few hours.

As usual it's not a worldwide option to buy from Dji.
Luckily, there are a whole slew of US members in this forum who can take advantage of this deal ;)

I was lucky enough to get the NewEgg refurb deal (I agree that refurbs see to be carefully examined, I've bought quite a few refurbs in photo gear and never had a problem), and I will have it quicker than DJI could get even get my credit card charged (I cancelled a DJI order when I did the NewEgg deal) even though it ships from DJI). m

Reactions: BillW50
Ah... although if that happens, we would most likely see DJI opening up a factory here in the states. ;) Although the prices would likely shoot up too. :(
Have at look at prices on amazon.co.uk compared to amazon.com across a range of products, cameras and drones should do for a quick search. Retailers quote transport costs as one of the reason for higher European prices, bizarely economists reckon on transport costs actually equalling zero these days.

Reactions: BillW50
Just ordered P3S Refurb from DJI website for $359 on Saturday night, payments approved but not shipped yet as refurb generally takes time to ship... waiting keeping finger crossed..

Just ordered P3S Refurb from DJI website for $359 on Saturday night, payments approved but not shipped yet as refurb generally takes time to ship... waiting keeping finger crossed..
Yes that is pretty much normal. The next step will happen very fast and it will be in your hands before you know it.

Reactions: upintheair
man thats SUCH a good price.... I would have never bought mine second hand had I known about these first!

Luckily mine has been perfect but still - that's A LOT of tech for $350.

I hate to say this but... when I was a kid, $350 didn't get you nearly as much

Just pulled the trigger on one of these. Now to see if I can get the Litchi or Vertial App 'active track' features to follow one of my bigger 3D planes when I keep it low and slow. These videos from a small Elanview Cicada drone and stablized in Youtube.

Last edited:
Well showed up to the office yesterday, promptly charge the batteries, upgraded the firmware and went for a quick spin before packing up and leaving for the weekend. Was having fun flying and wasn't really thinking much about capturing high quality video.

Reactions: Littlepig
I find DJI's refurbished very exceptional. In fact, if I had a choice, I would pick DJI's refurbished over brand new any day (even at the same price). As brand new ones you'll find a dud now and then. But every refurbished DJI machine has always worked flawless for me right out of the box. They must get special attention to make sure everything works 100% or it doesn't go out. And yes, I understand why some people rather pay more and buy new (although it looks just like the refurbished are new). As that is ok with me, as that means more refurbished for guys like me.
I apologize TechGuy. I got my second refurbished the other day and this one is pure junk. It seems to work fine at first, but in about 90 seconds into the flight the compass will fail. Then in about 8 minutes into the flight the camera starts bobbing uncontrollably up and down. So I had taken it out on another day and the same thing happens again. There are old logs on the Phantom and it shows it has had compass problems since the start of the logs back in November.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl