P3s keep dc from controller

Reaction score
Hi

I bought my p3s...never had dc problems...upgraded firmware to newest....never had a problem after that also.

So i hit a tree...gimble flex cable broke...but after that i flew once to see if i can stil fly...also never had a dc problem.

Now today...it keep dc (controller goes from green to red regular) ....what is the problem now???

Hope u guys can help.

Thx

Where they? To the gimble? But are phose not just for camera? Aircraft to controller...aint that in main aircraft body?

Yes, to the gimbal. They are the wi-fi antenna connections, wi-fi module is in the gimbal but the antenna are in the main body. These are coax cables and can not really be repaired, they need replacing. Connections at both ends are small and delicate. :)

Had a dog named Bliksem once.............:)

Yes, to the gimbal. They are the wi-fi antenna connections, wi-fi module is in the gimbal but the antenna are in the main body. These are coax cables and can not really be repaired, they need replacing. Connections ar both ends are small and delicate. :)
Wifi of controller and fpv in gimble? Whats funny..the drone is stationary on the table...and it drop and go...blades not spinning yet even....

Ps: when disconnected i can stil control the craft....funny...

Wifi of controller and fpv in gimble? Whats funny..the drone is stationary on the table...and it drop and go...blades not spinning yet even....

Ps: when disconnected i can stil control the craft....funny...

yes, all wi-fi starts in the gimbal ie 2.4Ghz . Aircraft control ie 5.8Ghz is in the aircraft

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl