P3pro went to manual mode

I have an old phantom 3 pro and data mapper app the camera has a bad gimbal board and no live feed but can take video and pics I may use it to try and spot my other one

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

You do realize the longer you wait the more unlikely it is that you'll find your drone? Upload your txt file as soon as possibly to phantomhelp.com! We can't help you otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have people looking as we speak and my app crashed and never reconnected so I don't know for sure if that's the last point it was and it was in return home and set for return home

I'm about done I've looked over the flight records and walked it all with binoculars and still no drone it switched modes on its own at the end to attitude mode I'm assuming since it doesn't have manual mode and after losing a P3pro with extras I'm done with drones for awhile

Never give up mate.... I was on the same verge a few weeks back. Decided to have one more try... And found it in 15 mins. Way to early to give up. Never give up

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Were you able to upload your flight log?

You've tried uploading the flight log 100 times? Just attach your Litchi flight log here.

The Litchi log should be on your tablet.

Based on the flight path, it appears you were going around a high point in the land topology. It appears you ended up with very poor signal strength. if you did not properly set the minimum height for RTH... The area I would look for is not in the last direction shown within the map, but more of a south-westerly path back between where you took off (home) and where it was last tracked in the map. So draw a line between start and ending point and trace steps as the crow would fly assuming the bird was in RTH mode and likely hit tall trees on its way back home. Carefully inspect the tree tops along that path.
Capture.JPG

Area circled in Blue is where I'd begin looking, if you have not already done so.

Good luck.

I'm getting a P3P for Christmas. I am VERY impressed with the support provided through the forum. Keep up the good work.
Am considering a tracker. Off topic I know. Recommendations?

Reactions: Neon Euc
I was flying my phantom today and noticed wind picking up so I turned to head to home point then noticed wind carrying my drone to the right of me not towards me it went right at 4200ft or so and no signal which I can go much farther so I checked the flight record and it said entered manual mode wtf is that and why did it it was in smart return home any ideas guys and looked about a half mile area of last GPS and no drone

I had the same "manual mode" shown at the end of a flight as well (where I lost contact). I think Healthy Drones is misinterpreting something, or when it loses signal, it defaults to reporting "manual" (and like you said, the P3P doesn't even have a "manual" mode).

Is this what you are taking about? (From your logs):

upload_2016-12-17_12-23-14.png

Yes lol and as soon as the weather let's up I will be hunting again and I have a 650 trex nitro and ordering a few very tool and checking on fpv and autopilot any ideas on a good system I have spectrum receiver and controller now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West