P3P remote not charging

Reaction score
1st, new to the forum ..

I have a P3P .. had since march.

I haven't had any issues till today. First time charging my remote since the firmware upgrade a couple weeks ago. Its dead, so I went to charge it, and nothing. I plugged it in, only the RC, and it one LED lights up on the far left, then all of them light up, then shuts off. If I try to turn on the RC when unplugged, nothing, its dead. When I try to turn it on while its plugged in, it turns on, all the LEDs light up and the one is red. I unplug and it all turns off.

Any suggestions. Link to a video to show it. I don't know how to add the file of the video.

Thanks.

RC charging takes time, few hours, keep charger connected, press the plug little more to ensure you have good connection and leave it for hours. It will switch off automatically after full charging. During charging, it should show blinking led s.

I see in your video that you try to press left button and hold it, you don't need to touch it for charging.

Thanks .. I have it plugged in. Been plugged in now for about an hour, and no lights are blinking at all. Plug is pushed in good, it turns on when its plugged in the wall.

I suspect the battery connection inside might have poor or no contact.
You might want to return it if under warranty, but you could open it up and make sure the connection is good.

Opening the controller is not that difficult but you do pretty much need to undo a ribbon connector inside.
This is very tricky to get back in place but probably worth trying.
This video shows how to open the controller even though it's about Inspire it's the same inside.

Happened to me. I ended up sending my controller back to DJI and they sent me a new one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl