P3P/P3A Firmware

Reaction score
Hello,
I am reaching out to you learned aviators with experience flying the P3A and P3P UAVs.
Do you have recommendations as to the most or more stable firmware versions for both the birds and controller? I have seen many threads as to pilots having problems with the latest and maybe last version DJI has to offer... Please advise.

Unfortunately not all the drones act the same . I have a P3A which is updated tp the latest firmware , the controller and DJI app are also the latest . I am lucky because my drone now handles the best it ever has done , no loss in signal , no loss of compass and never had a problem with range , she also is very steady in the hover . Yet a lot of users with the same drone have nothing but trouble after they update so it really can depend and I wouldn`t update unless your having problems. My P3A was only bought from DJI October last year so maybe its the older ones that have the problems ?

I use Go App 2.9.3, Firmware 1.08, Rc 1.6 Never had any issues with this setup. IOS 10.2 Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT