P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

At $779 for a new P3P, it doesn't matter whether there's a warranty or not. For this kind of price, if I get 2-3 months of trouble free flying, i would be completely satisfied. If the Phantom arrives DOA, PayPal will assist on a complete refund therefore, I don't believe many have any worries with this deal.

At $779 for a new P3P, it doesn't matter whether there's a warranty or not. For this kind of price, if I get 2-3 months of trouble free flying, i would be completely satisfied. If the Phantom arrives DOA, PayPal will assist on a complete refund therefore, I don't believe many have any worries with this deal.
If you paid with Paypal, as most do, Paypal has changed their coverage and now they have the buyer's backs for 180 days. So if you have an issue with something paid with Paypal you have up to 180 to file a claim. I have a number of friends that sell bigger items that are used such as laptops and reel to reel tape decks and they get claims up to 6 months old and are required to resolve the issue. Again, you now have 180 days in which to open a dispute in Paypal.

The $754 ($779-$25) P3P that I ordered last week from The Pixel Hub was just delivered to me here in California.

W323A for the bird and GL300B for the RC. It also had the Panasonic MicroSD card.

I haven't yet connected to see which FW versions or to see if the camera is out of focus.
It's so clean. I didn't realize how dirty my old P3A was until I saw this new P3P.

20160406 New P3P.jpg

Last edited:
The $754 ($799-$25) P3P that I ordered last week from The Pixel Hub was just delivered to me here in California.

W323A for the bird and GL300B for the RC. It also had the Panasonic MicroSD card.

I haven't yet connected to see which FW versions or to see if the camera is out of focus.
It's so clean. I didn't realize how dirty my old P3A was until I saw this new P3P.

View attachment 49667

Is there any simple way to tell which one I got from the same place but 3 weeks ago? Maybe by the serial number?

The $754 ($799-$25) P3P that I ordered last week from The Pixel Hub was just delivered to me here in California.

View attachment 49667
Can't beat that deal! Glad you got it before it went back up.... AGAIN. LOL

Reactions: Oso
Can't beat that deal! Glad you got it before it went back up.... AGAIN. LOL
Yeah it was so low I just did an impulse buy. I don't really know what to do with my old P3A. A used P3A has such little value now, so I guess I can't really sell it for anything worth the trouble.

Under 4bills and I'll take it off your hands. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah it was so low I just did an impulse buy. I don't really know what to do with my old P3A. A used P3A has such little value now, so I guess I can't really sell it for anything worth the trouble.
I got one as well at $779 as I had a ton of eBay Bucks to use up. I don't know what I will do with it but will most likely just dump it for what I paid for it plus fees. It is a good spare but already have 2 P3 Advanced and I have no interest in the Pro & 4k. That is why i left it completely sealed up still - haven't opened it.

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart