P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Got mine yesterday and the FW update went well on both. two flights last night no issues.

I think all of us that have posted here have already requested a refund. I don't think anyone is waiting around...
My friend just e-mailed me and got his complete refund from the eBay seller in Spain. This was the one that had the P3P and extra battery for $799. He got his complete refund just 15 minutes ago. Just thought i would let the others know.

They also have the standard for $399. ****. Dropping like a rock

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They also have the standard for $399. ****. Dropping like a rock

I saw that earlier today, might be worth getting just to have a beater laying around. Shame it doesn't have the same transmitter as the pro / advanced, lightbridge etc.

I saw that earlier today, might be worth getting just to have a beater laying around. Shame it doesn't have the same transmitter as the pro / advanced, lightbridge etc.
Plenty of used P3P's going for a song with the best range ever!

Most members of this forum have had very positive results from this seller including very fast delivery.

Unless you plan to get the P4. I do believe this is the best deal for sure

Don't buy from this seller. Hasn't shipped and still no refund, I'd buy from pixel hub if I weren't screwed by having my money tied up with this Spanish seller!
There's no reason why you haven't received a full refund. One call to PayPal will have the transaction reversed and the money back n your account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka