P3A Australian Compass Calibration

Reaction score
Hey there,

I just bought my P3A today and I heard that some people are saying that in Australia you need to do the compass calibration the opposite way to which the app tells you.

E.g) APP: Turn 360 degrees Clockwise. AUSTRALIA: Turn 360 degrees Anti-Clockwise.

Is this correct?

Reactions: Reed L
You can do it either way.

Hey there,

I just bought my P3A today and I heard that some people are saying that in Australia you need to do the compass calibration the opposite way to which the app tells you.

E.g) APP: Turn 360 degrees Clockwise. AUSTRALIA: Turn 360 degrees Anti-Clockwise.

Is this correct?
Make sense to me, you guys are upside down from us right, hehe :p I think you owe your friend a beer for successfully pulling your leg :)

Reactions: azagil and Scozz76
I do my compass calibration standing on my head...
giphy.gif

Do it anti-counter-clockwise. Counter-clockwise will aggravate the drop bears.

Reactions: azagil
Hey there,

Is this correct?

I don't think that is correct - I've just bought a Ute load of tartan paint & some glass hammers if you're interested? Oh, and a couple of long stands...

Need this thread deleted please. Answers are just plain stupid and insulting.

You got your answer in the first reply.

Some levity is allowed. That you are upside down (or we are) should not be insulting. That said, that's enough levity from the peanut gallery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl