P34k/iPad Air/pic download

Reaction score
I know there's people that know this,,but some might not,,this is the easiest way to download your pics / video from drone to iPad,,remove micro sd card from gimble,put it in sd adapter,,plug in a apple [emoji520] sd card reader(they call it a dongle at BB) to your iPad Air,slip your sd card into the card reader, select import,,and it will download the pics,,,
2f53b61a929990079c99b019a1e77b5f.jpg

Reactions: Numone
I know there's people that know this,,but some might not,,this is the easiest way to download your pics / video from drone to iPad,,remove micro sd card from gimble,put it in sd adapter,,plug in a apple [emoji520] sd card reader(they call it a dongle at BB) to your iPad Air,slip your sd card into the card reader, select import,,and it will download the pics,,,
2f53b61a929990079c99b019a1e77b5f.jpg
Thanks for the tip. Been using that adapter for a long time. Mine is a Chinese version at £2.50 ($3) from eBay and works perfectly.

Reactions: wolf~928
Thanks for the tip. Been using that adapter for a long time. Mine is a Chinese version at £2.50 ($3) from eBay and works perfectly.

You may wanna get a higher quality adapter which have faster read speeds

You may wanna get a higher quality adapter which have faster read speeds
I've compared it to the Apple version a friend of mine has and, somewhat annoyingly for him, they seem to have identical speeds. This is probably because all iPads, apart from the Pro 12.9", are USB 2.

I've compared it to the Apple version a friend of mine has and, somewhat annoyingly for him, they seem to have identical speeds. This is probably because all iPads, apart from the Pro 12.9", are USB 2.

Oh [emoji46] I was unaware of that

I down loaded 5 -3min videos and 20 pics in 30sec. With the apple one..

Yeah I did not look at it,,but I was surprised it went that fast,,I'll check next time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl