P3 Pro V 2.0?

Reaction score
Hi all,

i am about to buy P3 Professional, but guy from RC shop told me that he has a new batch of P3 Pro V2.0 coming soon and if i want i can preorder it.

Now, i can't find anything on V2.0 on DJI site or anywhere else. So i was wandering if anybody knows anything about this V2.0 business?

just watch what happens in a few weeks with dji on march 1st

So i was wandering if anybody knows anything about this V2.0 business

Never heard or read anything on a P3P V2.0 - maybe the DJI retailers have some inside info?

The only V2.0 related to the phantom 3 I read anything at all about was the DJI P3 - Hardshell Backpack V2.0 - maybe your guy has the back pack and bird mixed up?

just watch what happens in a few weeks with dji on march 1st

Yea everyone is pumped hoping for the announcement then of the P4 - my gut says the announcement will be the Flir Zenmuse XT Thermal camera combo for the Inspire 1 Pro or the Matric 100 platform (as to pricing and delivery). I think it is due out first quarter of 2016 and here we are - just my gut feel.

everyone says this is about time new drones are announced

Never heard or read anything on a P3P V2.0 - maybe the DJI retailers have some inside info?

The only V2.0 related to the phantom 3 I read anything at all about was the DJI P3 - Hardshell Backpack V2.0 - maybe your guy has the back pack and bird mixed up?

The guy i was talking to told me that V2.0 has better built shell (Phantom itself, not backpack) and stronger motors.

Phantom 3 Professional with Extra Battery

DJI Phantom 3 Professional

From the links above i see that there are two versions of P3 at one of the retailers, now im just not sure if it is a marketing trick or that there in fact is V2.0 that has stronger build and stronger motors.
It just feels strange i cant find anything on DJI official site, and they always push new thing right away.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Yup, saw that one too :)

I asked one of the dealers, and he told me that there is no difference, and that all P3's are v2.0.

Perhaps first ever P3's that got released in the world were v1.0, than DJI silently pushed v2.0, although that doesnt sound like DJI :)

The V2 version is a very slightly tweaked version of the original.
New motors and main board with different esc.
and improved arm bracing to reduce stress cracks.

proper version is its a B rather than A but then some places like to confuse.

Reactions: skysense

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl