P3 Pro used - $900 - 2 available now

Reaction score
customer brought in a P3 Pro saying there's a problem with an ESC.
he tried to open the shell himself (pics) and as you can see used the screw driver or something
to try to open it.
long story short. he bought a new P3P and left me with this one.
i replaced the main board and checked everything, flew several times and there
is no problems with this bird but the cosmetic on the arms seen in the pictures.

comes with one battery (5 cycles), charger, box, props, controller....everything you would
find in the box.

$900 OBO shipped CONUS

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

Last edited:
Do you still have the perfect condition case one? I didn't see it separately in you're link

yes, i still have both
it's only one link, 2 available.
whoever claims it first will get it, if you end up purchasing just drop a note at checkout which one you want.
they are both performing perfect, one just has slight imperfections on the arms from a previous owner trying to crack it open, that's all.

did you PM me or how did you send me a msg? i didn't get anything here

I can vouch for hunch...he is careful to protect his and your interests in the hoops u jump thru...but he is first rate in my book. Satisfied P3P owner because of him!

Reactions: hunch
Received my new remote controller with the FPVLR antenna mod from hunch. 2 amps, rechargeable battery and the circular polarized antenna, all mounted and ready-to-go! I had ordered the new V2 version of the antenna from Tony, I put that on first thing. It has the better left-hand/right-hand polarization that cuts out any cross-talk between them. Excellent transaction! Hunch stayed in contact with me the entire time. It was well-packed too! I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.

Reactions: hunch
I can vouch for hunch...he is careful to protect his and your interests in the hoops u jump thru...but he is first rate in my book. Satisfied P3P owner because of him!

thank you brother. feedback greatly appreciated!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl