P2V+ landing gear

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken it appears that the landing gear legs on the P2V+ are actually larger than the P2/P2V. Did anyone else notice this?

If this is true and I am correct, which I usually am ;-) , then that would really suck for all of us who already own cases.

Landing gear is same size as current Phantoms.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 997
I think the much smaller camera makes them look taller, just an optical illusion.

Does anyone know if the this new camera gimbal system will be made available to original Vision owners.
I assume the 2.4hz antenna has been moved...on the other hand, If it is still part of the camera, it will certainly be an upgrade for the Vision.

RCRookie said:
Does anyone know if the this new camera gimbal system will be made available to original Vision owners.
I assume the 2.4hz antenna has been moved...on the other hand, If it is still part of the camera, it will certainly be an upgrade for the Vision.

We will have to wait for someone to get the hands on one P2V+ and to start dismantling it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would say: get ready for a surprise!

Hello Everyone-

I'm just curious... I've looked but have not found the answer.

Has anyone with a hands-on review or has DJI posted the actual height of the PV+ ??

I'm anxious to find out if it will still fit in the case I just contoured to fit my PV, which being less than 30 days old, I just shipped back to Amazon this morning. (Already ordered PV+ on announcement day from DJI.)

Thanks everyone for this great PhantomPilots' resource!

Frank.

I have been able to confirm that the skids are the same size. The new camera is just much smaller and it's a small gimbal for better flight times and less battery usage. Gives the optical illusion the landing skids are taller.

Scottrod said:
I have been able to confirm that the skids are the same size. The new camera is just much smaller and it's a small gimbal for better flight times and less battery usage. Gives the optical illusion the landing skids are taller.

YAY!!

I was referring to the electronics inside. I guess they've modified it quite significantly.

Again, it's just a guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl