p2v.....fpv?

Reaction score
Maybe asked a gazillion times already ,but once more can't hurt . Too much !!! I have a Phantom 2 Viz ,not the plus - that appeared not long after getting mine...D'oh!! Can these ships make use of the DJI camera and wifey etc. for fpv ? Anyone have any recommendations for associated kit? Sorry....meant "wi-fi" ...no wonder me missus is lookin' worried. :lol:

Does your Phantom not already have the egg-shaped Vision camera on it? Are you sure you have a Vision and not a plain P2 (no camera from the factory)?

Yep,

Defo got the P2V . Just wondered about goggles for the immersive fpv experience . The 'phone screen is good , but wondered about the gogs is all . Now you've put the idea in my head ,it looks like this bird has laid an egg !! :mrgreen:

Ahh gotcha now. I think your only option for using goggles with a Phantom Vision or Vision+ is to get the Epson Moverio set, I don't know of any other that will connect to a smartphone like you would need.

Adding traditional FPV/Goggles would involve gutting a fair amount of your Vision and possibly getting a new controller as well, in addition to adding all the necessary FPV gear.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT